Re: bug rating

From: Graham Percival
Subject: Re: bug rating
Date: Fri, 11 Dec 2009 03:07:01 +0000

On Thu, Dec 10, 2009 at 07:44:59PM +0100, Werner LEMBERG wrote:

> > Of course, I'm not proposing that anybody stop fixing bugs in order
> > to perform this calculation.  I just wanted to get the thought in
> > this thread in case we ever want to seriously approach this in the
> > future
>
> I suggest that we add just a two tags (with, say, three levels each)
> which covers 2. and 3.

In case it wasn't clear, I oppose this kind of thing; having four
levels of bug priority is enough for lilypond.  If we had a huge
development team working on code to control the LHC, I'd
definitely go with Carl's suggestions.

One of the beauties of google code issues, in comparison to
savannah and sourceforge's bug trackers, is the simplicity.  I'm
not going to throw that away by hacking extra lables onto it.