Re: 2.13.9 out

From: John Mandereau
Subject: Re: 2.13.9 out
Date: Fri, 11 Dec 2009 18:02:45 +0100

Le vendredi 11 décembre 2009 à 14:24 +0000, Graham Percival a écrit :
> Quick poll: I promised to announce 2.13.9 on the info list (after
> waiting 12-24 hours for tests to avoid any huge embarassment), but
> it seems that the website still only displays 2.13.7.  Who thinks
> I should announce 2.13.9 with the website in the current state
> (i.e. telling people to look for the download site link under
> ancient versions), and who thinks I should wait until the website
> is fixed?

I don't understand, is "make update-versions" and/or make broken on
lilypond.org?  On my box, make builds the site perfectly, except that it
idiotly recalls update-versions for each language.  Are you sure the
last change in GNUmakefile has be updated in the appropriate
trusted-scripts/ directory on lilypond.org?

Best,
John

PS: I sent you the Hungarian announce which could be included in the
email notification.