Re: Try to fix ties in midi. (issue174080)

From: reinhold . kainhofer
Subject: Re: Try to fix ties in midi. (issue174080)
Date: Sun, 13 Dec 2009 22:36:24 +0000

Reviewers: Neil Puttock,

http://codereview.appspot.com/174080/diff/1003/1004
File lily/tie-performer.cc (right):

http://codereview.appspot.com/174080/diff/1003/1004#newcode46
lily/tie-performer.cc:46: // We don't really need a list or deque here.
A vector would suffice. However,
On 2009/12/13 20:04:09, Neil Puttock wrote:
Since the error was caused by a naming conflict for the struct, you
can use a
vector now, though it's less convenient for removing the tied heads.

Exactly, and for that reason, I now prefer a list. In fact, the new
check removed arbitrary elements from the list, which is less efficient
for vectors. Also, splice is not available for vectors, but vector
joining has to be done manually...

http://codereview.appspot.com/174080/diff/1003/1004#newcode133
lily/tie-performer.cc:133: class end_moment_passed