final 2.12.3 check

From: Graham Percival
Subject: final 2.12.3 check
Date: Tue, 15 Dec 2009 21:52:27 +0000

After 6 almost straight hours of GUB and
regenerating-2.12.2-regtests-because-of-the-changed-hash-function fun,
I'm pissed^H^H^H^H^H^Hhappy to almost-announce 2.12.3.

Check it here.  It compiled, just about, with much cajoling, and
that's good enough for me.
   http://lilypond.org/~graham/

Also, check the regtest comparison.  Many Bothans died to bring us
this information[1].  I looked at the first and the last, which is
close enough for me.
[1] if we redefine "Bothans" to mean "good cheer".

I see dead people.  And also a lot of backports.  Anything notable?
It would be nice to note them, if they are.  Here's my release
announcement:
----
We are happy to announce the release of LilyPond 2.12.3.  This
version contains the long-awaited fix for our GUI on MacOS X 10.5
and 10.6.  We recommend that all users upgrade to this version.

In addition to the GUI, this version fixes _____

This is the last planned release in the 2.12 stable series;
development now shifts towards the upcoming 2.14 series.
----

Fill in blanks as you see fit.  What's the deal with the japanese
translations?  It looks like there's only the first chapter of the old
LM done?  Is it supposed to look like that?