Re: Proposed manual change

From: Trevor Daniels
Subject: Re: Proposed manual change
Date: Fri, 18 Dec 2009 16:12:45 -0000

Graham Percival wrote Friday, December 18, 2009 12:51 PM

On Fri, Dec 18, 2009 at 12:19 PM, Trevor Daniels <address@hidden> wrote:

Graham Percival wrote Friday, December 18, 2009 12:05 PM

Could somebody change the last line of the notes to:
g8 fis e d g2 |
and then extend the "high" in the lyrics? I can't figure out how
to get a melisma within the 2 minutes I allocated myself.

You'll need to speak to Harold Arlen about that ;)

Who?  I don't see the name in the git history; did he write the
melisma code or documentation or something?

No, he wrote the tune.  "Somewhere Over a Rainbow", Wizard
of Oz, remember?

Might be better to add a harmony line to get the
extra note if you really, really want it.

Trevor