Manual interface broken on make doc on my system

From: Carl Sorensen
Subject: Manual interface broken on make doc on my system
Date: Sun, 20 Dec 2009 22:04:50 -0700

When I run make doc on my system, it runs without error.  When it's done, I
have

out-www/offline-root/Documentation/web/index.html

And everything looks beautiful.

But when I click on the link for the 2.13.9 manuals, I get this link

out-www/offline-root/Documentation/web/development.html#Development

and the file

out-www/offline-root/Documentation/web/development.html

only contains the words "The node you are looking for is at Development",
and the Development link points to the same page.

The actual manual pages have been created, but somehow the rest of the
website is hosed.

I can get to the Notation Reference at

out-www/offline-root/Documentation/notation/index.html

But if I click the Back to Documentation Index link I get back into the
self-referential dead links.

Any ideas on how I can fix this problem?

Thanks,

Carl