Re: lilycontrib

From: Trevor Daniels
Subject: Re: lilycontrib
Date: Mon, 28 Dec 2009 21:18:41 -0000

Carl Sorensen wrote Monday, December 28, 2009 8:03 PM

Actually, I think it's a three-way split:

* those using lily-git (not lilypond-git, that's the name of the directory) This option requires no knowledge of git at all -- just use the 3
    buttons
* those using git gui
* those using git command-line

But I think that both those using git gui and git command-line need to understand what is going on with git. So we may want to integrate the two
somehow.

Absolutely; they are separate only because they were
written independently by you (I think) and me.

Is there an option in git gui to use git-cl from the gui?

'Fraid not. CLI only, but it's a simple command.

Trevor