Re: 2.13.10 pre-release testing

From: Trevor Daniels
Subject: Re: 2.13.10 pre-release testing
Date: Thu, 31 Dec 2009 10:29:14 -0000

Hi Graham

With Vista Home Premium and 2.13.10-1.mingw.exe:

Downloaded - OK
Installed - OK
Lilypad - 2 issues
 I don't run with administrator privileges
 so can't save to /Public/Desktop.  Saved in
 my 'home' folder.  Then OK, except that pdf
 does not display the url (Never looked for
 this before, so may be an old issue.)
convert-ly - OK, except
 Happened to try a file with \version "2.10"
 This causes a python index error.
lilypond-book - OK
 (on notation/pitches.itely)
LilyPond itself - OK
 (on all snippets in notation/pitches.itely)

Trevor

----- Original Message ----- From: "Graham Percival" <address@hidden>