Re: LilyPond Report will be returning; submissions

From: Valentin Villenave
Subject: Re: LilyPond Report will be returning; submissions
Date: Thu, 11 Feb 2010 01:39:41 +0100

On Thu, Feb 11, 2010 at 1:28 AM, Graham Percival
<address@hidden> wrote:
> I'm not going to bother with any of the cutesy fun stuff like
> snippets, interviews, postcards, statistics... or pretty much
> anything in the old ones.  My contribution will be a mostly
> factual (possibly with grumpy editorializing) reporting of
> development news and mention of any major discussions on the
> mailing lists.  Oh, and my biggest contribution of all: I'll be
> uploading it on schedule, and the basic news will be there.

Looging forward to working with ya ;)
I can say the exact opposite: the cute-fun stuff is on me, but
unfortunately working on time is clearly not my strength.

So, I'll be happy to *not* be in charge -- but I certainly won't be far away.

Cheers,
Valentin