Re: FIXMEs in Documentation/included/chord-names-jazz.ly

From: Graham Percival
Subject: Re: FIXMEs in Documentation/included/chord-names-jazz.ly
Date: Thu, 11 Feb 2010 16:19:19 +0000

I'm working on 921, since apparently nobody else is interested in
working on stuff like:
-FIXME add fluff
+This chapter presents a quick overview of ways that people can
+help LilyPond.

Not the most efficient use of my time, but if that's how things are
going, that's what I'll work on.

I do not believe that there are any broken links on the real webpage, namely:
http://lilypond.org/~graham/website/

Translations are issue 993.  You'll note that it is an open Critical
issue.  2.14 will not occur if there are open Critical issues.

- Graham