Re: Missing fetaNumber/Dynamic glyphs following fontconfig changes

From: Neil Puttock
Subject: Re: Missing fetaNumber/Dynamic glyphs following fontconfig changes
Date: Mon, 22 Feb 2010 18:28:41 +0000

On 30 January 2010 19:44, Patrick McCarty <address@hidden> wrote:

> I could reproduce this too, so I must have flubbed something in the
> process of running `make check'.

Minor update: I also flubbed something while checking the svg output,
since I ran the test file using ly:set-option; I hadn't noticed that
this doesn't set music-strings-to-paths (since that happens in
lily.scm).

Running a test file properly (and reverting your revert :), I get the
following error, together with a useless svg file:

/home/neil/lilypond/out/share/lilypond/current/scm/lily-library.scm:709:25:
In procedure ly:font-name in expression (ly:font-name font):
/home/neil/lilypond/out/share/lilypond/current/scm/lily-library.scm:709:25:
Wrong type argument in position 1 (expecting Font_metric):
"DejaVuSans"

Cheers,
Neil