Re: Fix #943 (input/regression/slur-broken-trend.ly broken) (issue20305

From: Joe Neeman
Subject: Re: Fix #943 (input/regression/slur-broken-trend.ly broken) (issue203054)
Date: Mon, 22 Feb 2010 16:52:41 -0800

On Mon, 2010-02-22 at 22:12 +0000, address@hidden wrote:
> On 2010/02/22 21:10:25, joeneeman wrote:
>
> > For vertical positioning to work, it's important that
> after-line-breaking be
> > called before Page_layout_problem does its work. Can you check that
> this is
> > still the case?
>
> The regression tests check out (though that's hardly surprising,
> considering all this patch does is restore some code to its former
> position).

I get the attached regression on
input/regression/page-spacing-rehearsal-mark.ly. (I don't know why the
automatic comparison doesn't catch it...)

> Doesn't Page_layout_problem come after the production of Paper_score
> objects?  That's where the processing ultimately takes place (in
> Paper_score::get_paper_systems ()).

It comes after the creation of Paper_score objects but before the
systems are actually drawn (because we need to figure out how much to
stretch them before we draw them).

Cheers,
Joe