Re: unnumberedsubsubsec filename/anchor in HTML

From: Graham Percival
Subject: Re: unnumberedsubsubsec filename/anchor in HTML
Date: Thu, 25 Feb 2010 04:39:32 +0000

On Wed, Feb 24, 2010 at 05:08:49PM +0100, Francisco Vila wrote:
> the filename/anchor generation of HTML docs could have a small
> problem: @unnumberedsubsubsec gets the same anchor as its numbered
> section

Only when the doc policy isn't followed.

> in the left-pane index, points to a section whose anchor is actually
>

> out-www/offline-root//Documentation/extending/scheme-compound-data-types.html#Scheme-compound-data-types
>
> instead.  The body anchors are wrong; index links are correct.

That's because the .itexi file has:

@unnumberedsubsubsec Lists

instead of

@node Lists
@unnumberedsubsubsec Lists

as is required (for precisely this reason) by our doc policy.

> Just in case someone has the solution in his fingertips.

The solution would have been to have twice the manpower for GDP.
We only covered about 40% of the documentation.