Re: [doc] documenting predefined overrides

From: Graham Percival
Subject: Re: [doc] documenting predefined overrides
Date: Fri, 5 Mar 2010 13:51:03 +0000

On Fri, Mar 5, 2010 at 1:38 PM, Valentin Villenave
<address@hidden> wrote:
> Do we want to keep it that way? Rewriting
> the entire property-init.ly in Scheme may not be very useful. But I'm
> not completely comfortable with the current situation either.

Yay.  Another item that's been planned for two years that people want
to talk about now.

How about we finish the bloody website translation issues first?  Dump
this in the tracker with priority-postponed.  If there's interest in
it during GOP, we can talk about it then.

Cheers.