Re: * Unify fetaDynamic and fetaNumber into one fetaText encoding (issu

From: pnorcks
Subject: Re: * Unify fetaDynamic and fetaNumber into one fetaText encoding (issue248041)
Date: Sat, 06 Mar 2010 21:39:41 +0000

I just realized that this breaks the SVG backend, but I have a patch for
that, so you don't need to worry about it.

Thanks,
Patrick

On 2010/03/06 21:25:28, Patrick McCarty wrote:
LGTM.

Since this commit removes the need for the feta-alphabet Type-1 fonts,
we no
longer need to distribute them, but that's something that can be done
at a later
time.

Thanks,
Patrick