Re: new website location

From: Graham Percival
Subject: Re: new website location
Date: Sun, 14 Mar 2010 00:23:49 +0000

On Mon, Mar 08, 2010 at 05:16:36PM +0100, Francisco Vila wrote:
> ***Untranslated docs
> We have untranslated docs that are not built, their matching links
> should not contain the .es. part.
>
>   Music-glossary
>   Snippets
>   Internals
>   Contributor

> have all broken links for this reason; first three from main Manual
> page; fourth one from Development page.

Fixed on the devel page.  Some are fixed on the Manual pages, some
aren't.  Links the 2.12 manuals were added as a curiosity, and are
not guaranteed to work.  Won't be an issue for 2.14.

> ***Essay
> Essay link is broken from Details page:

Yeah, the essay links are particularly iffy.  Won't fix.

> [this problem applies also to Changes and Extending from Details page,
> be split, bigpage or PDF, both English and translated.]

Again, particularly iffy; those manuals don't exist in 2.12.

> ***big pages
> Big pages for Learning and Notation, e.g.
> http://lilypond.org/doc/v2.12/Documentation/user/lilypond-learning-big-page.es.html
> give an unusual error, something like "content coding error".
>
> I will work on this if I find the time.

No clue about this one.