Re: Building error with latest git

From: Carl Sorensen
Subject: Re: Building error with latest git
Date: Sun, 14 Mar 2010 07:25:34 -0600

On 3/14/10 5:59 AM, "Valentin Villenave" <address@hidden> wrote:

> On Sun, Mar 14, 2010 at 1:49 PM, Ian Hulin <address@hidden> wrote:
>> Hi all,
>
> Greetings Ian,
>
> such reports actually belong more to -devel than bug- (normal users
> are not expected to daily build LilyPond ;-)
>
>> I've just tried rebuilding from the latest git (using a totally new git
>> repository)
>> and
>> $ sh autogen.sh
>> $ ./configure --prefix $HOME/usr
>> $ make all
>>
>> gives me this

<snip error message>

>> Anything I'm doing wrong or is there a problem with what's in git?

I've built twice from origin without error in my standard lilypond
development directory.

I also just did a fresh pull from origin into a new directory, and had no
problems compiling general-scheme.cc.

So I won't say that you're doing something wrong, but I cannot replicate
your problem on my system.

I'm running OSX 10.5.8.

HTH,

Carl