Re: LSR update (help needed)

From: Neil Puttock
Subject: Re: LSR update (help needed)
Date: Sun, 14 Mar 2010 21:33:00 +0000

On 14 March 2010 15:38, Valentin Villenave <address@hidden> wrote:

> I've been trying to build the docs with the attached patches for half
> a day without succeeding, so I figure it's time I call for help :(
>
> Can someone tell me what's wrong with these commits?

I've had a quick skim through both patches, and can't see anything
which is obviously broken.  I'm doing a test build to see what's going
on.

BTW, the LSR patch is rather large since you've added back all the
trailing whitespace:

warning: squelched 344 whitespace errors
warning: 349 lines add whitespace errors.

These should be stripped from the tarball before running makelsr.py.

Cheers,
Neil