windows instructions, and don't add FIXMEs to docs

From: Graham Percival
Subject: windows instructions, and don't add FIXMEs to docs
Date: Wed, 17 Mar 2010 23:54:25 +0000

Please don't add FIXMEs to completed documentation.  If you have a
question or concern, either open a tracker issue or send an email
to -devel.

In Documentation/included/generating-output.itexi, there were two
questions:
- should we write "2nd click" instead of "right click", since the
  latter depends on how your mouse is configured?  (i.e. people
  using a mouse on the left-hand side will generally swap the
  left/right buttons)

My view: I don't think so.  "right-click" is a standard computing
term, with the possible exception of OSX users.  If somebody has a
non-standard setup, they should be able to recognize and adjust
that term.

- why not present "double-click" first?  (for windows
  instructions)

My view: *shrug*.
I have no particular concern with either way.