AGAIN: all must do a new clone - new git repository with fixed history

From: Jan Nieuwenhuizen
Subject: AGAIN: all must do a new clone - new git repository with fixed history
Date: Sat, 27 Mar 2010 01:20:13 +0100

Op vrijdag 26-03-2010 om 20:01 uur [tijdzone +0100], schreef Jan
Nieuwenhuizen:
> Op vrijdag 26-03-2010 om 18:40 uur [tijdzone +0100], schreef Francisco
> Vila:
> > 2010/3/26 Francisco Vila <address@hidden>:
> > > 2010/3/25 Jan Nieuwenhuizen <address@hidden>:
>
> > To be more precise: I've still haven't found any of the new
> > translation markers which doesn't give "bad object" error.
>
> Oops.  Hold still, I'll have a look.

Okay.  Now that I added author rewriting of the GIT era,
the committishes change -- and the fixup needed to be done
later.  On the missing objects - no idea, I had an utterly
broken git archive over here.

So, if you already pulled, pull again.  All should be fine
now.

Greetings,
Jan.

Freelance IT http://JoyOfSource.com | Avatar®  http://AvatarAcademy.nl