Re: Major version: LilyPond 2.14.0 released!

From: Nils Gey
Subject: Re: Major version: LilyPond 2.14.0 released!
Date: Thu, 1 Apr 2010 15:23:08 +0200

> Patrick McCarty - SVG guru, text handler
> Nicolas Sceaux - Schemer extraordinaire
> Reinhold Kainhofer - musicxml2ly bloke
> Werner Lemberg - Fonts, bugz squasher
> Jan Nieuwenhuizen - Core development
> Han-Wen Nienhuys - Core development
> John Mandereau - Translation swain
> Trevor Daniels - Asst. doc editor
> Jonathan Kulp - Asst. doc editor
> Mark Polesky - Code cleanup-er
> Mats Bengtsson - Support guru
> Valentin Villenave - Web 2.0
> Carl Sorensen - Frog master
> Francisco Vila - ES writer
> Joe Neeman - Spacing guru
> Dmytro O. Redchuk - Bugs
> James Lowe - Doc gopher
> Colin Campbell - Ditto
> Marc Hohl - Bug nuker
> Graham Percival - me

Nice one. Thank you all for your hard work!

This kind of credits should be enforced by the GPL!

We are about to release Denemo 0.8.16 but it will not be ready for 2.14.0 yet.
Is there a list of changed API calls and very different (not fixed, different)
behaviour of commands and markups?

Greetings,

Nils
http://www.denemo.org