Re: iPhone users/developers around?

From: Carl Sorensen
Subject: Re: iPhone users/developers around?
Date: Fri, 2 Apr 2010 06:47:39 -0600

On 4/2/10 6:05 AM, "Jan Nieuwenhuizen" <address@hidden> wrote:

> Can we get a good guestimate of the scope of
> this?  How many iPhone users actually buy/
> install apps, or music apss.

Virtually every iPhone user buys and installs apps.  The app store presents
apps that typically cost less than $10.00, and allow specific functionality
that you want in your phone.

As far as music apps, I don't know.  And I can't imagine that people will
really use etude on the iphone as a trainer for playing the piano.  Perhaps
on the iPad, however.

In reviewing some online data (google search for iphone app sales figures),
it seems that a #1 app may have about 1500 downloads/day, but that they
don't stay at that number for very long.

HTH,

Carl