Re: two-week Report warning

From: Reinhold Kainhofer
Subject: Re: two-week Report warning
Date: Fri, 16 Apr 2010 13:00:04 +0200

Am Donnerstag, 15. April 2010 01:32:43 schrieb Graham Percival:
> We'll have another LilyPond report in two weeks.  If you want to
> add anything, or make sure that we mention anything (such as Frog
> work), get in touch.

On May 3 and 4, I'll be at the Linux Audio Conference in Utrecht /
Netherlands, where I'll present two papers:

-) R. Kainhofer: A MusicXML Test Suite and a Discussion of Issues in MusicXML
-) R. Kainhofer: OrchestralLily: A Package for Professional Music Publishing
                 with LilyPond and LaTeX

Both are connected with LilyPond, the first one since the test suite was
originally written as regtests for the musicxml2ly converter, but has now
reached a state where it is useful also for several other projects. Also, the
suite is still in lilypond's git master in the directory
input/regression/musicxml2ly

And the second paper obviously presents my orchestrallily package and shows
off some beautiful scores produced with lilypond.

Both papers can be downloaded from my homepage, too:
http://reinhold.kainhofer.com/science/publications.html

I have also submitted a poster presentation about the musicxml test suite to
CMMR in Malaga in June, but the financing of that conference trip is yet
unclear, so I might not be able to go there and might have to retract that
presentation...

Cheers,
Reinhold

 * http://www.fam.tuwien.ac.at/, DVR: 0005886