changes to Learning

From: Graham Percival
Subject: changes to Learning
Date: Sun, 18 Apr 2010 20:10:42 +0100

Hi Mark,

1)
Please don't do this:

 @node Clickable examples
 @subsection Clickable examples

 @warning{This feature is only available in the HTML manuals.}

address@hidden
address@hidden ifhtml

People viewing the pdf will have no clue what the "clickable
examples" is about.  Furthermore, we want to let them know that if
they view the docs in html, they'll have the option of seeing the
exact input of every example.

The warning already lets them know that the feature doesn't work
in pdf or info.

2)
Also,
+as @address@hidden @{ @dots{} @}}}) also counts as a single
+music expression.

since \relative { blah }  is deprecated, could you add a c' in
there?  We don't want to give people the wrong idea.

3)
-quotes @code{''} and not one double quote @code{"address@hidden  The
-initial value in @address@hidden c'}} may also be modified like
-this.
+quotes @code{''} and not one double quote @code{"address@hidden

What's wrong with telling people they can change the octave of
\relative c' ?