Re: Change lilypond-book's LaTeX environment option placement (issue813

From: Graham Percival
Subject: Re: Change lilypond-book's LaTeX environment option placement (issue813048)
Date: Tue, 20 Apr 2010 14:57:27 +0100

On Tue, Apr 20, 2010 at 2:19 PM,  <address@hidden> wrote:
> http://codereview.appspot.com/813048/diff/5001/6001#newcode72
> Documentation/changes.tely:72: @example
> On 2010/04/20 13:02:15, Carl wrote:
>>
>> I think it would be better to show both the new and the old syntax in
>
> I had both versions first.  But I think it is better to just show the
> new version in order not to make people copy&paste the old behavior.

I agree; the version in the 813048 looks good.

Sorry I can't test it right now (git is broken due to an earlier
patch).  Once it *is* tested, does anybody know how to apply the
patch?  I see a "download raw patch set", but we should obviously keep
David's name and changelog entries.  I feel as though I'm missing
something obvious, but I've spent a few minutes poking around on
Rietveld without finding anything.