Re: Doc: Reorganize music functions material. (issue970044)

From: Carl . D . Sorensen
Subject: Re: Doc: Reorganize music functions material. (issue970044)
Date: Thu, 29 Apr 2010 14:43:51 +0000

I like the new suggestions.  Just a couple of comments.

http://codereview.appspot.com/970044/diff/1/2
File Documentation/extending/programming-interface.itely (left):

http://codereview.appspot.com/970044/diff/1/2#oldcode38
Documentation/extending/programming-interface.itely:38: * Music function
syntax::