Regression tests

From: Carl Sorensen
Subject: Regression tests
Date: Sat, 5 Jun 2010 22:23:19 -0600

I'm trying to update the section in the CG on regression tests and ensure
its accuracy.

When compiling regression tests using
make test

or
make test-baseline

a file collated-files.html is created in the directory

input/regression/out-test

or

input/regression/out-test-baseline

However, when I open collated-files.html in Safari or Firefox, there are no
images in
the file.

Is this expected behavior?  In order to get the images in the file, do I
need to do

make doc

I also have input/regression/out-www/collated-files.html.  This file has the
images included, but it's a week old (probably the last time I did make
doc).

Thanks,

Carl