Re: fontforge requirement

From: Jan Nieuwenhuizen
Subject: Re: fontforge requirement
Date: Sun, 06 Jun 2010 20:39:22 +0200

Op zondag 06-06-2010 om 18:44 uur [tijdzone +0100], schreef Graham
Percival:

> Jan, are you hoping to merge Woff fonts before 2.14 ?

Yes, there weren't any more comment, so I want to merge tomorrow
or so.

> if so, we have
> a problem.  Since it needs to be so new ( 20100501 ), I would really
> like to postpone that until 2.15.

We can postpone the fontforge bump; the only thing that happens
when using an older fontforge is that the woff font files will
simply be type1 fonts, ie, be broken when used.  Gub builds
as well as builds on a newer distro will be fine real soon now.

Freelance IT http://JoyOfSource.com | AvatarĀ®  http://AvatarAcademy.nl