Re: Syntax Colourgin in BBEdit and TextWrangler

From: josé henrique padovani
Subject: Re: Syntax Colourgin in BBEdit and TextWrangler
Date: Mon, 07 Jun 2010 08:44:42 -0300

Em 06/06/10 23:41, Han-Wen Nienhuys escreveu:
[+lily-devel]

The list is probably a better place to ask around.

On Sun, Jun 6, 2010 at 3:53 PM, Frans van Dunné<address@hidden>  wrote:
Dear Han Wen,

I made a preliminary syntax colouring xml available to use BBedit or
TextWrangler available
(http://fransvandunne.com/2010/06/bblily-lilypond-syntax-colouring-for-bbedit/).

It's not really time yet to disseminate amongst the Lilypond users, but I
will keep you posted. It has been my personal wish to have this since 2006
(go figure how long it takes to understand how syntax colouring works).

One special request: is there a list full list of Lilypond keywords and
functions available in XML or asci? Going through the manual and copy
pasting is too much for me.

Can you make the syntax keywords and functions avalaible to me as a list so
I can finish up the syntax colouring?

The emacs extension has a file "lilypond-words.el" which lists these words... maybe it is easier to copy them from there.

josé

--
http://zepadovani.info