Re: Adding links with LilyPond references

From: Graham Percival
Subject: Re: Adding links with LilyPond references
Date: Wed, 23 Jun 2010 16:16:33 +0100

On Wed, Jun 23, 2010 at 07:12:16AM -0600, Carl Sorensen wrote:
> I found a new page with a LilyPond reference that I think should be linked
> to from our website:
>
> <http://www.polyphonic.org/article.php?id=188>
>
> See the last two paragraphs on the page for the LilyPond reference.
>
> How do we add such links?

For the record, academic references would go in
Documentation/web/community.itely , the "Publications" node.

Non-academic blog+magazine articles go in the Review node, in
introduction.itely.  Links to concerts (probably mostly concert
reviews) and publishing stuff goes in Productions, in
introduction.itely.

Once I've added an estimated 5-line patch to some python script
somewhere or other, and then made an estimated 1-line patch to
some apache configuration file somewhere or other, any update to
master will show up on the web within an hour or two.  Until I
make those changes, you'll only see them on the /website/ area
(but still within two hours).