Re: LSR search

From: Phil Holmes
Subject: Re: LSR search
Date: Sun, 27 Jun 2010 19:21:14 +0100

"Jonathan Kulp" <address@hidden> wrote in message news:address@hidden
On Sun, Jun 27, 2010 at 12:56 PM, Phil Holmes <address@hidden> wrote:
> I've added over 10 entries to the LSR, and they don't seem to come up in > the > search. Is there a need to rebuild an index, or is it something else > going
> on?

Snippets require approval sometimes but when checking just now I only
found two that needed approval. Not sure if it needs to rebuild the
database or not.

Jon

As a general rule, when there are snippets requiring approval I do so, all other things being equal. The 2 I didn't approve - frankly I didn't understand, so I just left them.

--
Phil Holmes
Bug Squad