Re: caution: new website 24-hour test

From: Han-Wen Nienhuys
Subject: Re: caution: new website 24-hour test
Date: Tue, 29 Jun 2010 15:21:23 -0300

Looks awesome!

Some minor nits:

* http://lilypond.org/introduction.html - there should be a link to
the next 'chapter' directly following the main text. Right now, people
need to think about what to click next.

* http://lilypond.org/background.html - essay should link to the start
of the essay (eg. 1st page of the split-up page).

* Some parts of the visual style (mainly the lines and boxes around
text blocks) interrupt the flow of reading.  I think page is better
readable when you have less visual demarcations between sections.

* http://lilypond.org/background.html - demarcations are especially
distracting when there is just single phrases of text.

* http://lilypond.org/essay.html - links to
http://lilypond.org/doc/v2.12/Documentation/user/lilypond-learning/Background.html/index.html