Re: Website: added Academia items

From: Graham Percival
Subject: Re: Website: added Academia items
Date: Thu, 1 Jul 2010 12:46:09 +0100

On Thu, Jul 01, 2010 at 10:13:58AM +0200, Jan Nieuwenhuizen wrote:
> Do any of these papers have an online presence (ie url?)
> summary, content or otherwise?

It's only a work in progress; there's another 15-20 papers we can
add to that list.  Some of them will have publicly-accessible
papers, but I'm certain that some of them *won't* be
publicly-accessible.  (granted, we could still link to the login
page for those non-publicly-accessible papers)

We're not fussing over the exact formatting yet; we're waiting for