pushing for doc editors

From: Graham Percival
Subject: pushing for doc editors
Date: Sat, 3 Jul 2010 22:28:41 +0100

I'm leaving for LSM next Wednesday, and after that I'm going to
Vancouver for two weeks.  I won't have access to a machine capable
of compiling lilypond in less than 4 hours, so I'd like somebody
else to handle testing+pushing doc patches, from now until 3 Aug.

The doc editors are pretty good; I'd say that 80-90% of the
patches have no problem.  Note however that you need to apply them
with --whitespace=fix due to a known bug in the version of git
that's in lilybuntu.

I'll have email access[1], so I can discuss any serious doc policy
issues or whatever.  I just need somebody to make sure that "make
doc" still compiles and push the patches.

[1] assuming that I can set up wireless on my aspire one, that
is... so far it's been 3 hours with absolutely no progress.  I'll
definitely have internet access in Vancouver, but I might be
without it next week.