Re: Modularity in lilypond

From: Mike Solomon
Subject: Re: Modularity in lilypond
Date: Wed, 28 Jul 2010 20:03:11 +0200

Understood.
Does this modularity thing seem eventually includable in lilypond?  I'm
finishing a piece for October 1 and would like to be consistent about the
way that I do the coding for my graphical notation: either it'll be done in
my git repository or as a module.  Obviously I'd like not to have to change
from one form to another afterwards, so if you think modularity seems like
it could become part of lilypond, I'll tackle my project from that angle.

Thanks!
~Mike