Re: Revised autobeam settings patch (issue1682049)

From: n . puttock
Subject: Re: Revised autobeam settings patch (issue1682049)
Date: Thu, 29 Jul 2010 20:49:02 +0000

On 2010/07/13 15:02:56, Carl wrote:

On 2010/07/11 23:31:50, Neil Puttock wrote:
> beam-type ?

I think not, because we're not talking about an argument to a function
call or
an entry in an alist here.  We're talking about something that comes
from the
music.  But I could be convinced otherwise.

I don't mind which, I was more concerned by the inconsistency: on the
next line, it says beam-type (and you use beam-type in the @itemize
block above, *before* you've presented the example for beaming rules
which uses beam-type1, beam-type2 etc.)

http://codereview.appspot.com/1682049/show