Re: Imposing Swing Upon notes (Specification)

From: Dean Radcliffe
Subject: Re: Imposing Swing Upon notes (Specification)
Date: Sun, 8 Aug 2010 22:45:31 -0500

I have created a prototype scheme-based implementation which imposes
swing on streams of notes/rests which are quarter-note length or less
(still a few math problems to solve before its ready for any notes
thrown at it, or customizable amounts of swing, etc..):

http://music.chicagogrooves.com/lilypond-swing-dev.zip

Feedback and/or successive versions would be welcome !