Re: Dynamics context causes "couldn't fit music on page"

From: Mike Solomon
Subject: Re: Dynamics context causes "couldn't fit music on page"
Date: Thu, 19 Aug 2010 22:42:19 -0400

Done.
http://codereview.appspot.com/1983047

On 8/19/10 7:52 PM, "Joe Neeman" <address@hidden> wrote:

2010/8/19 Mike Solomon <address@hidden>
This makes me wonder...if one creates a grob from the scheme-end, is there a way that it can get in on the pure-print-callback action?  Currently, the list is not defined publicly.  A simple define-public should do the trick, but I’m not sure...thoughts?

Not currently, no. If you need to add it, go ahead.