Re: Bug - point and click

From: Neil Puttock
Subject: Re: Bug - point and click
Date: Sat, 28 Aug 2010 17:30:52 +0100

On 28 August 2010 16:31, Wols Lists <address@hidden> wrote:
>  On 28/08/10 16:17, Neil Puttock wrote:
>> On 28 August 2010 15:36, Wols Lists <address@hidden> wrote:
>>
>>> When you add chords using chordmode, clicking on the resulting chord in
>>> the pdf doesn't take you to the relevant place in the source file. In
>>> fact, it fails pretty badly ...
>> http://code.google.com/p/lilypond/issues/detail?id=1022
>>
>> Cheers,
>> Neil
>>
> Thanks. Seeing as I've been playing with the engraver, maybe I'll tackle
> that later :-)

If you're interested, the first port of call should be lily/parser.yy
and the rule for `new_chord'.

> My next target, though, is the capo indicator engraver, in Scheme! I've
> emailed Mike for some examples of his, so I can crib it for mine.

There are several in the docs.

In `Contexts and engravers
(http://lilypond.org/doc/v2.13/Documentation/snippets/contexts-and-engravers):

`Centering markup on note heads automatically'
`Defining an engraver in Scheme: ambitus engraver'

In `Pitches' (http://lilypond.org/doc/v2.13/Documentation/snippets/pitches):

`Numbers as easy note heads'

You'll find a few in the regression tests too:

http://lilypond.org/doc/v2.13/input/regression/collated-files.html#scheme-engraver-instance.ly
http://lilypond.org/doc/v2.13/input/regression/collated-files.html#scheme-engraver.ly

Here's a simple one I did recently,

http://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/lilypond-user/2010-07/msg00192.html

and I've attached another which duplicates the behaviour of
Dynamic_align_engraver.

Cheers,
Neil