Re: Doc: improve 2.10 World music (issue2732043)

From: percival . music . ca
Subject: Re: Doc: improve 2.10 World music (issue2732043)
Date: Mon, 01 Nov 2010 15:22:13 +0000

http://codereview.appspot.com/2732043/diff/3001/Documentation/music-glossary.tely
File Documentation/music-glossary.tely (right):

http://codereview.appspot.com/2732043/diff/3001/Documentation/music-glossary.tely#newcode8765
Documentation/music-glossary.tely:8765: @node Non-Western terms A-Z
Somebody might object that we're codifying "non-western" instead of
"non-common practice period".  I personally don't care one way or the
other.

If /you/ care, or at least want to be polite to people who /do/ care,
then I propose that you open a fluffy debate on -user about these terms.
 If you just want to get stuff done, then ignore the whole thing and
just use "non-western terms", and blame me for telling you to get stuff
done if anybody objects.

http://codereview.appspot.com/2732043/diff/3001/Documentation/notation/world.itely
File Documentation/notation/world.itely (right):

http://codereview.appspot.com/2732043/diff/3001/Documentation/notation/world.itely#newcode25
Documentation/notation/world.itely:25: @node Non-Western notation and
tuning systems
Technically, this should be "Common notation for non-Western music".
Then within that subsection, you'd have an "@unnumberedsubsubsec
Non-Western tuning systems"

http://codereview.appspot.com/2732043/