Re: Doc: NR 4.4.1: Rewrite. (issue2642043)

From: tdanielsmusic
Subject: Re: Doc: NR 4.4.1: Rewrite. (issue2642043)
Date: Thu, 04 Nov 2010 08:39:46 +0000

I've limited my comments to just one :)  I think we need to push this
now and move on - we still have to change all the names, and a further
review of the wording after that might suggest a few more tweaks.  I'm
sure more clarification will be necessary after users try to understand
and use this, but we're now so familiar with it that it's impossible to
anticipate the problems they might have.

Good work, Mark.  I admire your persistence!

Trevor

http://codereview.appspot.com/2642043/diff/14001/Documentation/notation/spacing.itely
File Documentation/notation/spacing.itely (right):

http://codereview.appspot.com/2642043/diff/14001/Documentation/notation/spacing.itely#newcode1584
Documentation/notation/spacing.itely:1584: staves.  Does not apply to
the bottom staff of a system.
The difference between next-staff-spacing and default-next staff-spacing
is unclear (at least to me) from these two paragraphs.

http://codereview.appspot.com/2642043/