Re: lily gui in guile

From: Jan Nieuwenhuizen
Subject: Re: lily gui in guile
Date: Wed, 10 Nov 2010 22:17:58 +0100

> Hope that helps... I'm attempting a GUB build for binary distribution
> and fighting another problem :-)

I've created a GUB installer for linux-x86

    http://lilypond.org/schikkers-list/download/

Example usage

    schikkers-list  or
    schikkers-list ~/schikkers-list/usr/share/ikli/input/twinkle.ly

All images as well as the /File/Open, /File/Save dialogs etc are broken,
so to read a .ly file you have to specify it on the command line, like
above.

The preferred way is still to built it from GIT, see

    http://lilypond.org/schikkers-list/

I'm sharing this now because I hope it may inspire you to built it
from GIT, as I had very positive feedback from several
people -- it seems the biggest request is to have a separate window
with editable .ly text.  We'll see.

Greetings, Jan

Freelance IT http://JoyofSource.com | AvatarĀ®  http://AvatarAcademy.nl