Re: vert. spacing: Rename properties (lily, scm). (issue3031041)

From: Carl . D . Sorensen
Subject: Re: vert. spacing: Rename properties (lily, scm). (issue3031041)
Date: Sat, 13 Nov 2010 01:10:48 +0000

LGTM.

What happened to the description of reference points for various
objects?  Has that disappeared, or did I just miss it?

Will it be coming back somewhere?

Thanks,

Carl

http://codereview.appspot.com/3031041/diff/64001/Documentation/learning/fundamental.itely
File Documentation/learning/fundamental.itely (right):

http://codereview.appspot.com/3031041/diff/64001/Documentation/learning/fundamental.itely#newcode2845
Documentation/learning/fundamental.itely:2845: Currently, it is not
possible to modify the @code{stretchability}
Documentation/notation/spacing.itely says that we can modify the
stretchability sub-property only, using

\override VerticalAxisGroup #'staff-staff-spacing #'stretchability = 9

Does this require a change here?

This change could easily be a separate patch, since it's a separate
issue.

http://codereview.appspot.com/3031041/