Re: Renaming the 'space alist-key

From: Mark Polesky
Subject: Re: Renaming the 'space alist-key
Date: Fri, 12 Nov 2010 20:00:24 -0800 (PST)

Joe,

all votes are in except yours, which is kind of a moot point
anyway, since (if you're still up for it) you'll be the one
actually making this change:

1)   basic-distance    minimum-distance
2) initial-distance    minimum-distance
3)   basic-separation  minimum-separation
4) initial-separation  minimum-separation

Alexander: 1
Carl:      1
David:     1
Joe:
Mark:      1
Patrick:     2
Trevor:          4
Valentin:    2

#1 is the clear winner.  And now that the vertical spacing
grob-properties have all been renamed, this change will be
the last syntax change in this department for now, as far as
I'm aware.

So to be unambiguously clear, the final decision is to
rename the 'space alist-key to 'basic-distance.  Are you
still up for making the change yourself?  Let me know if you
want me to take care of the text part of the English docs,
or something.  Unless you're some sort of regex master, that
is.  In which case, enjoy the challenge!

Once this is done, I'll prepare a CHANGES update.

Thanks.
- Mark