Re: oddHeaderMarkup and its kin are \paper variables?

From: Trevor Daniels
Subject: Re: oddHeaderMarkup and its kin are \paper variables?
Date: Mon, 15 Nov 2010 09:29:26 -0000

Mark Polesky wrote Monday, November 15, 2010 5:18 AM

These are essentially \paper variables, right?
 oddHeaderMarkup
 evenHeaderMarkup
 oddFooterMarkup
 evenFooterMarkup

You have to set them in the \paper block, it seems, so I
would like to categorize them alongside things like
system-separator-markup.  Would that make sense?

Yes.  At present I don't think they are documented
at all (other than appearing in an @example.)

So maybe this is something for GLISS, but in keeping with
the naming format of \paper variables, we should probably
change these to:
 odd-header-markup
 even-header-markup
 odd-footer-markup
 even-footer-markup

Hopefully this doesn't require much discussion.
I'd do it now if there is no objection.

Trevor