translations breaking master

From: Graham Percival
Subject: translations breaking master
Date: Tue, 16 Nov 2010 20:18:04 +0000

Thanks for merging lilypond/translations; I really wanted to get the
convert-ly stuff cleared up.  However, please please remember to check
a FULL doc build before pushing to master.  I recommend an out-of-tree
build: completely delete your build directory, then start from
../lilypond/configure

Here's the patch that was required to fix the doc compile on master:
http://git.savannah.gnu.org/gitweb/?p=lilypond.git;a=commit;h=9721a3048fc4fe1385f84e909c2aa067f51b942f

I also updated another fr/ translation; please pull those updates into
lilypond/translation to avoid merge problems later on.