Re: Doc: NR 4.1: Reorganize, clarify details. (issue2758042)

From: markpolesky
Subject: Re: Doc: NR 4.1: Reorganize, clarify details. (issue2758042)
Date: Thu, 18 Nov 2010 09:18:27 +0000

Hi guys,

Patch set 5 finally makes the changes that Carl requested
from the beginning: it's better to refer to a file where
default values are defined, than to list them in the
property descriptions.  I've now done this, and I think this
thing is ready to commit.

However, I'd like to point out that I tried to organize
paper-defaults-init.ly a little bit, and I need to know if I
recklessly broke anything there by changing the order of the
declarations.  Can someone confirm that it's fine?

Also, I should probably break this up into several smaller
commits since it's more than 1600 lines long.

- Mark

http://codereview.appspot.com/2758042/