Re: manual convert-ly: minimum-Y-extent (1298+1299). (issue3212041)

From: Graham Percival
Subject: Re: manual convert-ly: minimum-Y-extent (1298+1299). (issue3212041)
Date: Fri, 19 Nov 2010 07:50:27 +0000

On Fri, Nov 19, 2010 at 07:41:46AM +0000, address@hidden wrote:
> One question about the commit message: it mentions
> "engravers-one-by-one.ly", but there are no changes to this file in your
> patch.  Should there be changes?

Sorry, my fault.  His patch included a change to
Documentation/snippets/engravers-one-by-one.ly, but that file is
of course wiped each time we do a LSR import.  Also, he already
submitted an updated snippet within LSR.  I removed the patch to
that file, but forgot to remove the mention from the commit
message.  I'll do that later today.