Re: Remove head- and foot-separation. (issue3199041)

From: percival . music . ca
Subject: Re: Remove head- and foot-separation. (issue3199041)
Date: Sat, 20 Nov 2010 00:12:19 +0000

On 2010/11/19 23:23:20, Mark Polesky wrote:
Okay, this small patch is finished.  Graham, would you like
me to wait to push this for any reason?

The patch looks ok to me.  I agree with the 2.13.40 convert-ly rule, and
the NOT_SMART-ness.  At the moment, I can't think of any reason why
somebody would jump in and disagree with the patch.  However, that
doesn't mean that there *aren't* any good reasons to disagree with the
patch.

I would rather wait another 23.5 hours, to give people in all timezones
(regardless of geographic location; I'm living in Pacific Standard Time
at the moment) a chance to object.  I promise that I will not release
.40 during that timeframe, so don't worry about missing that "deadline".

http://codereview.appspot.com/3199041/