Re: GUB target_cpu error

From: Valentin Villenave
Subject: Re: GUB target_cpu error
Date: Sun, 28 Nov 2010 23:58:48 +0100

On Sun, Nov 28, 2010 at 9:59 PM, Neil Puttock <address@hidden> wrote:
> I'm on 64-bit and still get the same error.  The attached patch seems
> to fix the problem, though it leads to another issue: Valentin's
> original patch uses shopt, which doesn't work with my default shell
> command; If I do the following,

Thanks for investigating this; I thought shopt was a bash built-in
command, and therefore safe to use? Anyway, now I'll just have to try
and understand how your patch works :)

Many thanks!

Cheers,
Valentin.

(BTW: Jan &al., what would it take to make the shar installer
localized? I'm guessing that the usual gettext thingy wouldn't work
here, would it? May I at least open a tracker page about it?)